Terms & Conditions
Casa de Saima (CS) is a company engaged in the farming, processing and marketing of agricultural products and related activities, as well as the production, storage, bottling, marketing and exportation of still and sparkling wines.
The purchase of products on the CS online store is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Any and all alcoholic beverages available for sale on the CS online store may only be purchased by persons who are of legal age to do so in Portugal.
- Prices are indicated per 750 ml bottle, except where the description of the product indicates another capacity.
- The description, image and any other information of a product presented on the CS online store may be changed without prior notice. The images that illustrate each product may differ from the product delivered.
- Any price presented on the CS online store can be changed without prior notice and are always subject to stock disruption. Nonetheless, CS online store will maintain any orders confirmed by us.
- Under the Portuguese law, all prices shown in the CS shop include VAT at the legal rate.
- In the event that CS online store cannot deliver a customer’s order in whole or in part, the customer will be contacted in order to decide the most appropriate procedure to remedy the situation.
- The package with the products sent by CS online store must be examined by the customer immediately upon receipt. In case of any imperfection or damage to the product, the customer must return it to the shipping company, justify the reason for the return and notify the CS online store immediately.
- CS assumes responsibility for defects of origin or raw material of the product purchased and if confirmed by CS's specialized team, the product will be exchanged or refunded with no costs to the client.
- CS shall not be liable for any deficiencies arising out of misuse, negligence, improper storage conditions or force majeure.
- CS recognizes to all clients the right of free resolution of the contracts that they celebrate, under the terms and with the effects foreseen in DL 24/2014 as amended by Law 47/2014, namely the right to exercise within 14 days, through the sending of an unequivocal declaration to that effect by the consumer to CS or through the form available on this website and by simultaneously returning the product purchased.
- The declaration referred to in the previous number must be sent by registered mail with acknowledgment of receipt to the address of CS, as follows: Casa de Saima, Rua do Sobreiro, 3780-102 Sangalhos, Portugal
- All products purchased on the CS store site can be exchanged with valid justification and within 14 days.
- The CS store only assumes costs of return shipping if it is verified that the product sent is not in compliance with the request; in any other type of situation the customer will be reimbursed only of the relevant value of the returned product.
- The delivery of orders is made by a carrier contracted by CS.
Under the terms and for the purposes of the provisions of art. 18 of Law no. 144/2015, of 8 September, it is hereby declared that the available ADR entity is the Consumer Conflict Arbitration Center of Lisbon, with the following contacts:
Address: Rua dos Douradores, nº 116 – 2º, 1100 – 207 Lisboa
Telephone: 218 80 70 30
Phone number of the Consumer Directorate General: 213 564 600